To assure the best quality translations, we observe a strict Quality Assurance Process through which each and every aspect of the text is checked. A translation draft is submitted to the following checklist so as to verify that the complete QA process is observed.
- Consistent terminology to be verified
- Completeness of text (including paragraphs, embedded charts, tables, footnotes, headings & footers, etc.).
- 2nd reading & revision: grammar, punctuation, quotation marks.
- Correctness & format of figures: decimal points/commas, thousand separators, currency symbols, measures, etc. are checked.
- Layout- numbering, fonts, styles, tables & embedded objects are preserved.