To assure the best quality translations, we observe a strict Quality Assurance Process through which each and every aspect of the text is checked. A translation draft is submitted to the following checklist so as to verify that the complete QA process is observed.
- Completeness of text (including paragraphs, embedded charts, text in images, tables, footnotes, headings, headers & footers, etc.).
- Consistency of the terminology
- 2nd reading & revision: grammar, punctuation, quotation marks as well as language style and tonality as per the requirement of text type and/or as specified by the client, coherence and cohesiveness, flow of the text is checked.
- Correctness & format of figures: decimal points/commas, thousand separators, currency symbols, measures, etc. are checked.
- Layout: numbering, fonts, styles, tables & embedded objects are preserved. It is the test of a translation to read like an original. If one can guess that a document is a translation of another technical document, then it definitely requires more work.